- a cereal grain that yields white flour as used in bakery.
- (colour) a light brown colour, like that of wheat.
- <table><tr><td>wheat colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- F5DEB3?" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
Etymology: Old English hwíte, literally meaning "that which is white" as is its flour.
- (colour) wheaten, of a light brown colour, like that of wheat.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for wheat for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of wheat