- The state of being volatile
- The state of having a low boiling point and evaporating readily
- (computing) The state of not retaining data in the absence of power
- The state of being able to fly
- The state of being unpredictable
- (Financial markets, countable, plural volatilities) A quantification of the degree of uncertainty about the future price of a commodity, share, or other financial product
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for volatility for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of volatility