- Specifically, the business of an undertaker, or the management of funerals.
- A promise or pledge; a guarantee.
- That which is undertaken; any business, work, or project which a person engages in, or attempts to perform; an enterprise.
- The act of one who undertakes, or engages in, any project or business.
- (present participle of, undertake)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for undertaking for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of undertaking