noun (pl=tutelaries, pl2=tutelars)
- A guardian or protector
- Batman served as a of Gotham City
- Having guardianship or protection of
Etymology: From the Latin tutelarius "guardian" from tutela "protection"
- when a minor is involved, frequently powers acompany powers of attorney
- Of or pertaining to guardians
- those are, of course, benefits which follow the responsibilities
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for tutelary for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of tutelary