verb (trash, es)
- Useless things to be discarded
- A container into which things are discarded
- Something of poor quality
- (context, slang, usually, derogatory) Lower class people (white trash)
- (computers) A feature on a user interface providing an easy way to delete files
- To discard.
- To make into a mess.
- The burglars trashed the house.
- To beat soundly in a game.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for trash for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of trash