- A drink intended to restore or invigorate.
- We used to brew a from a particular kind of root.
- tonic water
- (Northeastern US) Any of various carbonated, non-alcoholic beverages.
- (music) The first note of a scale.
- (music) The triad built on the tonic note.
- restorative, Restorative, curative or invigorating.
- The arrival of the new members had a effect on the team.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for tonic for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of tonic