- an extremely durable timber highly valued for shipbuilding and other purposes, yielded by Tectona grandis (and Tectona spp.).
- a tree of the species in the genus Tectona
- (colour) a yellowish brown colour, like that of teak wood.
- <table><tr><td>teak colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- 753C26" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
Etymology: Portuguese teca from Tamil àààààà (eËkË) or Malayalam ààààààà (eËkË).
- (colour) of a yellowish brown colour, like that of teak wood.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for teak for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of teak