- A burglar's or thief's booty; boodle.
- a bushmans' possessions tied up in a blanket and carried over the shoulder on a long stick.
- handouts, freebies or giveaways, such as those handed out at conventions. (The backronym "Stuff We All Get" has been suggested for this meaning, but it is probably not the etymology.)
- a wild guess or ballpark estimate (The backronyms "Stupid Wild Ass Guess" and "Scientific Wild Ass Guess" have been suggested for this meaning, but it is probably not the etymology but rather a backronym.)
- I can take a at the answer, but it may not be right.
- a loop of draped fabric
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for swag for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of swag