- (uncountable) the attribute or characteristic of acting in secrecy, or in such a way that the actions are unnoticed or difficult to detect by others.
- (context, archaic, countable) an act of secrecy, especially one involving thievery
- 1877, George Hill, An Historical Account of the Plantation in Ulster at the Commencement of the Seventeenth Century, M'Caw, Stevenson & Orr, page 352:
- : The King thinks it fit... that restitution according to this order be made to the petitioners for stealths committed upon them last winter (273).
- having the ability to not be detected
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for stealth for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of stealth