- Bereft of feeling or consciousness; deprived of sensation; unconscious; insensible.
- The blow to his head rendered him , he didn't awaken until he was in the ambulance.
- Lacking meaning or purpose; without common sense; pointless; meaningless.
- What a waste of money.
- Without consideration, awareness or sound judgement; unreasonable; unwise; stupid.
- He took risks, not even aware of the danger he was in.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for senseless for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of senseless