noun English irregular plurals
- (italbrac, plural ) One of several species of fish of the Salmonidae family.
- (italbrac, plural salmons) A yellowish pink colour, the colour of cooked salmon.
- <table><tr><td>salmon colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- FCBEAB" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
Etymology: salmo, "leaper".
- Of food, made with salmon.
- (colour) Having a yellowish pink colour
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for salmon for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of salmon