adjective (comparative more rooted, superlative most rooted)
- Fixed in one position; immobile; unable to move
- She stayed in place.
- (mathematics) Of a tree, having a root.
- (slang) To be in trouble or strife, screwed.
- I am absolutely if Ferris finds out about this
- (Australian slang) broken, damaged, non-functional
- I'm going to have to call a mechanic, my car's .
- (computers) Obtaining access to the superuser account (root).
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for rooted for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of rooted