verb (ras, es)
- A scratching out, or erasure.
- A slight wound; a scratch.
- A way of measuring in which the commodity measured was made even with the top of the measuring vessel by rasing, or striking off, all that was above it.
- To rub along the surface of; to graze.
- To rub or scratch out; to erase.
- To level with the ground; to overthrow; to destroy; to raze.
- To be leveled with the ground; to fall; to suffer overthrow.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for rase for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of rase