- A person from the geographic region of Prussia.
- (historical) A citizen of the German state of Prussia.
- A person descended ethnically from the Baltic people of Prussia.
- A person descended ethnically from the Germans who later settled in Prussia.
- The Junkers were the stereotypical Prussians.
- The Prussian language; see Old Prussian and New Prussian.
- Of, from, or pertaining to Prussia.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Prussian for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of Prussian