- The current moment or period of time.
- The present tense.
- (transitive) To reveal, to show..
- The theater is proud to the Fearless Fliers.
- (transitive, law) To offer to a court or legislature for consideration.
- (transitive) To award a trophy, gift, etc, to.
- Relating to now, for the time being; current.
- The manager has been here longer than the last one.
- Located in the immediate vicinity.
- Is there a doctor ?
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for present for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of present