- (gnosticism) In gnostic theologian Valentinus' triadic grouping of man the highest type; a person focused on spiritual reality (the other two being hylic and psychic).
- Of, or related to air or other gases
- Of, or related to pneumatics
- Powered by, or filled with compressed air
- (zoology) Having cavities filled with air
- Spiritual; Of, or related to the pneuma
- (context, of a woman) well-rounded; full-breasted; bouncy (especially during sex)
Etymology: From pneumaticus, from pneumatikos.
- "Every one says I'm awfully pneumatic," said Lenina reflectively, patting her own legs. - Aldous Huxley - Brave New World (chapter 6)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for pneumatic for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of pneumatic