verb to overreach
- The act of striking the heel of the fore foot with the toe of the hind foot; -- said of horses.
- To reach above or beyond in any direction.
- To deceive, or get the better of, by artifice or cunning; to outwit; to cheat.
- To reach too far
- To strike the toe of the hind foot against the heel or shoe of the forefoot; -- said of horses.
- To sail on one tack farther than is necessary.
- To cheat by cunning or deception.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for overreach for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of overreach