noun (nemes, es)
- an archenemy
- "Batman is in constant conflict with his , The Joker."
- The principle of retributive justice
- (italbrac, usually singular, formal) punishment or defeat that is deserved and cannot be avoided
- (Greek Mythology) The goddess of divine retribution and vengeance (always capitalized)
- The polar opposite of a character
- a righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for nemesis for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of nemesis