- A blown cylinder of glass which is afterward flattened out to make a sheet.
- (slang) pubic hair, Pubic hair, in most cases referring to that which surrounds female genitalia. Sometimes it refers to the actual vulva.
- (archaic) A piece of fur or cloth for keeping the hands warm. hence, earmuff.
- (context, baseball, slang) An 1800s baseball term meaning an error.
- In American football, to drop or mishandle the ball, especially during a punt or kick-off.
- By extension, to mishandle any situation.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for muff for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of muff