- A small particle; a speck.
- "Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the out of thy brother's eye." -Matthew 7:5.
- A tiny computer for re sensing. Also known as smartdust.
- (rfv-sense) To embarass or patronize either with or without malice, especially in a case of situational irony; short for demote
- "And as Elizabeth tripped Frank--causing him to drop his soda--Andrew, who was looking on happily, shouted, "Moted!""
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for mote for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of mote