- of, or relating to microscopes or microscopy
- We supply all stains and other materials.
- so small that it can only be seen using a microscope
- The water was full of organisms.
- very small; minute
- Compared to the galaxy, we are in scale.
- carried out with great attention to detail
- The police carried out a search of the crime scene.
;relating to microscopes (1)
;so small that it can only be seen using a microscope (2)
- Dutch: microscopisch
- Finnish: mikroskooppinen
- French: microscopique
;very small (3)
- Finnish: mikroskooppinen, mikroskooppinen, mikroskooppisen pieni
;carried out with great attention to detail (4)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for microscopic for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of microscopic