- A tree or shrub in any species of the genus Magnolia, many with large flowers and simple leaf, leaves.
- The flower of a magnolia tree.
- (colour) A creamy white colour, like that of some magnolia flowers.
- <table><tr><td>magnolia colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- F8EDD3?" width="80"> </td><td></table>
- (colour) of a creamy white colour, like that of some magnolia flowers.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for magnolia for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of magnolia