- (alternative spelling of, luster) shine, Shine, sheen gleam or polish.
Etymology: lux, light
- The brass had a characteristic that practically glowed when it was freshly cleaned.
- By extension, interest, attractiveness, or splendor.
- After so many years in the same field, the job had lost its luster.
- refinement, Refinement, polish, or quality.
- He spoke with all the a seasoned enthusiast should have.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for lustre for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of lustre