- A person who fails to win.
- In a two-horse race there is always one winner and one .
- Someone who loses in a specified manner.
- He was always a good .
- Someone with bad luck or poor skills who consistently loses.
- I"m a constant in love.
- Something of poor quality.
- That dictionary is a !
- A person of unhappy circumstances.
- That guy is a born !
- (derogatory) A contemptible or unfashionable person.
- That person is a !
- Someone that has lost weight. (a recent term, originally from w:Kelloggs, Kelloggs, but now has come from NBC show "w:The Biggest Loser, The Biggest Loser")
- She is such a , she lost 15 kilos!
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for loser for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of loser