- burdened, Burdened by some heavy load.
- Let's leave the TV; the car is already.
- (context, of a projectile weapon) Charged with ammunition.
- No funny business; this heater's !
- (slang) Possessing great wealth.
- He sold his business a couple of years ago and is just .
- (slang) Drunk.
- By the end of the evening, the guests at the wedding reception were really .
- (baseball) Pertaining to a situation where there is a runner at each of the three bases.
- It's bottom of the ninth, the bases are and there are two outs.
- (context, gaming) Of a die or dice, biased to produce predictable throws.
- He was playing with dice and won a fortune.
- (context, of a question) Designed to produce a predictable answer, or to lay a trap.
- That interviewer is tricky; he asks questions.
- (context, of a word or phrase) Having strong connotations that colour the literal meaning and are likely to provoke an emotional response. Sometimes used loosely to describe a word that simply has many different meanings.
- "Ignorant" is a word, often implying lack of intelligence rather than just lack of knowledge.
- (context, of an item offered for sale, especially an automobile) Equipped with numerous options; deluxe.
- She went all out; her new car is .
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for loaded for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of loaded