- The action of the verb to list.
- An entry in a list or directory.
- Aardvaark Plumbing is the first in Yellow Pages.
- (computing) A printout of a program or data set.
- Print me a of the latest version.
- A physical manifestation of a single item in a list; as a single twenty page (bound) listing.
- Please pass me the second for the two story house, from that stack.
- (present participle of, list).
- asking, as a price of real estate
- What is this house's price?
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for listing for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of listing