- (given name, male, ), a diminutive of Jim or James.
- (CockneyRS?) Shortened from of Jimmy Riddle, a piddle.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Jimmy for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of Jimmy
verb (jimm, i, ed)
- (slang) A marijuana cigarette.
- (in plural jimmies) Candy sprinkles.
- A device used to circumvent a locking mechanism; a slim-Jim.
- (slang) Royal Navy slang for First Lieutenant (Executive Officer)
- (US) A jemmy; a crowbar used by burglars to open windows and doors.
- To pry open, especially a lock.
- The kitchen window had been jimmied. - "The Big Sleep", by Raymond Chandler
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for jimmy for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of jimmy