- An expression which inveighs or rails against a person.
- A severe or violent censure or reproach.
- Something spoken or written, intended to cast opprobrium, censure, or reproach on another.
- A harsh or reproachful accusation.
- Politics can raise to a low art.
- Characterized by invection or railing.
- His speeches became diatribes " each more than the last.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for invective for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of invective