- An incarnate being or form.
- A living being embodying a deity or spirit.
- An assumption of human form or nature.
- (Theology) the Incarnation The doctrine that the second person of the Trinity assumed human form in the person of Jesus Christ and is fully divine and fully human.
- A person or thing regarded as embodying or exhibiting some quality, idea, or the like
- The leading dancer is the of grace.
- The act of incarnating.
- The state of being incarnated.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for incarnation for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of incarnation