verb (incarnat, es)
- (context, obsolete, intransitive) To incarn; to become covered with flesh, to heal over.
- (transitive) To make carnal, to reduce the spiritual nature of.
- (transitive) To embody in flesh, invest with a bodily, especially a human, form.
- (transitive) To put into or represent in a concrete form, as an idea.
- Embodied in flesh; given a bodily, especially a human, form; personified.
- (obsolete) Flesh-colored, crimson.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for incarnate for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of incarnate