- An impression; the mark left behind by printing something.
- The day left an in my mind.
- The name and details of a publisher or printer, as printed in a book etc.; a publishing house.
- A distinctive marking, symbol or logo.
- The shirts bore the company on the right sleeve.
Etymology: From Old French empreinte (noun), empreinter (verb), from the past participle of empreindre, from Latin imprimere.
- To leave a print, impression, image, etc.
- For a fee, they can the envelopes with a monogram.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for imprint for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of imprint