- (context, biology) offspring, Offspring resulting from cross-breeding different entities, e.g. two different species or two purebreed parent strains.
- Something of mixed origin or composition.
- A word whose elements are derived from different languages.
- A car that runs on both gas and electricity or energy from the sun.
- consisting of diverse components
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for hybrid for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of hybrid