adjective (hornier, horniest)
- Hard or bony, like an animal"s horn.
- (context, coarse, slang) Sexually aroused.
- Her thick, gurgling voice saying...: "Get it in all the way"please, please do... I"m horny."--Henry Miller Sexus, (1949) v. 104
- When...he used to make a habit of watching the hockey games...he always felt horny.--Mordecai Richler Cocksure (1968) xi. 63
- Ain"t that the horny bitch that was grindin with the blind dude.--Black World, Oct. 1971, 65/1
- That guy makes me feel horny.
- (context, coarse, slang) Sexually arousing.
- That chick is so horny!
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for horny for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of horny