- (past participle of, forge) To force forward against opposition.
- He forward against the current, even as it tried to sweep him down river.
- fake (as documents)
- Forged identification documents were used to enter the building.
- Fabricated by forging or at a forge, by working hot metal
- The blacksmith made an expertly horseshoe by beating the red hot metal with his hammer.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for forged for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of forged