Etymology: feed + -er
- that which feeds
- that which is used to feed
- Example: a bird
- a tributary stream, especially of a canal
- a branch line of a railway
- a transmission line for an electricity substation, or for a transmitter
- (baseball) (slang) an 1800s baseball term meaning the pitcher
- (computer gaming) (derogatory) a player who is "killed" by the opposing player or team not more than once due to lack of skills and experience. It has the effect of giving experience and gold to strengthen the opposing side. "Stop feeding! You feeder."
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for feeder for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of feeder