- Containing an error; inaccurate
- His answer to the sum was
- Derived from an error
- His conclusion was as it was based on a false assumption
- His choice at the line-up was as he had only seen the mugger for an instant
- (legal) signifies a deviation from the requirements of the law, but does not connote a lack of legal authority, and is thus distinguished from illegal.
- If, while having the power to act, one commits error in the exercise of that power, he acts erroneously.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for erroneous for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of erroneous