- general;universal, Universal
- (ecclesiastical, Ecclesiastical) Pertaining to the Christian Church in a worldwide sense or of the desire to unite the denomination, denominations of the Christian Church
- of or pertaining to a movement (ecumenical movement)
- interreligous or interdenominational
- including or containing a mixture of diverse elements or styles; mixed
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for ecumenical for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of ecumenical