- (playing cards) A card with two spots, one of four in a standard deck of playing cards.
- (dice) A side of a dice with two spots
- (dice) A cast of dice totalling two
- The number two.
- (tennis) A tie, both players have the same number of points and one can win by scoring two additional points.
- (baseball) A curveball
- (epithet) The Devil, used in exclamations of confusion or anger
- Love is a bodily infirmity . . . which breaks out the knows how or why (Thackeray)
:5. Slang term for defecating. ie a number two
:Ex. That you just took was vile.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for deuce for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of deuce