- That which is considered to be deserved or merit, merited; a just punishment or reward (usually in plural).
- To leave (anything that depends on one's presence to survive, exist, or succeed), especially when contrary to a promise or obligation; to abandon; to forsake.
- You can't just drive off and me here, in the middle of nowhere.
- To leave one's duty or post, especially to leave a military or naval unit without permission
- Anyone found deserting will be shot.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for desert for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of desert