verb (deliberat, ing)
- To consider carefully.
- It is now time for the jury to the guilt of the defendant.
- Done on purpose; intentional.
- Tripping me was action.
- Of a person, weighing facts and arguments with a view to a choice or decision; carefully considering the probable consequences of a step; circumspect; slow in determining.
- The jury took eight hours to upon the guilt of the accused.
- Formed with deliberation; well-advised; carefully considered; not sudden or rash.
- The opinion resulted in a measure.
- Not hasty or sudden; slow.
- The prime minister resided over the cautious, action.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for deliberate for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of deliberate