noun (plural: damasks)
- an ornate silk fabric originating from Damascus
- True damasks are pure silk
- for the damask rose
- the facial colour which is the colour of the damask rose
- (colour) a grayish-pink color, like that of the damask rose.
- <table><tr><td>damask colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- BE6863" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
Etymology: From Damascus, where the fabric was originally made.
- (color) of a grayish-pink color, like that of the damask rose.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for damask for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of damask