- An intersection where roads, lines, or tracks cross
- A place at which a river, railroad, or highway may be crossed
- A voyage across a body of water
- (architecture) The volume formed by the intersection of chancel, nave and transepts in a cruciform church; often with a tower or cupola over it
- (rare) Extending or lying across; in a crosswise direction.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for crossing for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of crossing