- A criminal who steals.
- A staff with a hook at one end, particularly one used by shepherds.
- A bend.
- She held the baby in the of her arm.
- (transitive) To bend.
- He crooked his finger toward me.
- (context, AU, slang) ill, Ill, sick.
- (context, AU, slang) not right, not up to standard
- That work you did on my car is mate
- Not turning up for training was pretty .
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for crook for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of crook