- A painful contraction of a muscle which cannot be controlled.
- A clamp for carpentry or masonry.
- (intransitive) (of a muscle) To contract painfully and uncontrollable, uncontrollably.
- (transitive) To prohibit movement or expression.
- You're cramping my style.
- (transitive) To restrain to a specific physical position.
- You're going to need to the wheels on this hill.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cramp for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of cramp