- (countable) anything which cools
- (countable) an insulated bin or box used with ice or freezer packs to keep food cold while picnicing or camping
- (countable or uncountable) a mixed drink, especially one served chilled
- They served wine coolers in the afternoon.
- (US slang) a prison
- "About a year or so back we had him in the on a Mann Act rap." - "The Big Sleep", by Raymond Chandler
- comparative of cool
- He looks when he's dressed in shorts.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cooler for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of cooler