- The act of having converted something or someone.
Etymology: < French, conversion < conversio, from convertere.
- His to Christianity
- The of the database from ASCII to Unicode
- (chemistry) A chemical reaction wherein a substrate is transformed into a product.
- (rugby) A free-kick, after scoring a try, worth two points
- (American football) extra point scored by kicking a field goal after scoring a touchdown.
- (marketing) An online advertising performance metric representing a visitor performing whatever the intended result of an ad is defined to be. This can be a purchase or a download of a whitepaper.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for conversion for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of conversion