- (of property leases) linked or related and expiring together
- (of geographical regions or properties) having matching boundaries; or, adjoining and sharing a boundary
- New York's borough of Brooklyn and Kings County are .
- To get a building warrant he had to show the plans to " proprietors", neighbours with whom his property shared a boundary.
- having the same scope, range of meaning, or extent in time
- meeting end to end or at the ends
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for conterminous for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of conterminous