- (uncountable) That which is contained.
- (uncountable) Published information and experience , experiences such as many novels, movies, music, game, webpages, presentations, organized data, etc.
- (mathematics) The n-dimensional, n-dimensional space contained by an n-dimensional polytope (called volume in the case of a polyhedron and area in the case of a polygon).
- See also contents
- (transitive) To satisfy.
- You can't have any more - you'll have to yourself with what you already have.
- Satisfied; in a state of satisfaction.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for content for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of content