- The act, or process of setting something up, or establishing something; the composition or structure of such a thing; its makeup.
- The formal or informal system of primary principles and laws that regulates a government or other institution.
- A legal document describing such a formal system.
- The general health of a person.
- A person's physique or temperament
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for constitution for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of constitution