verb (bum, m, ed)
- (context, informal) The buttocks or anus.
- (context, US, Canadian English) A hobo, homeless person.
- (transitive) (slang) (with, after the object, off or, nonstandardly, off of) To ask someone to give one (something) for free; to beg for something.
- Can I bum a cigarette off you?
- (transitive) (slang) To sodomize; to engage in anal sex. (UK)
- (transitive) (slang) To wet the end of a marijuana cigarette. (UK)
- be - or behave like a bum
- Of poor quality or highly undesirable.
- bum note
- bum deal
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for bum for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of bum